Assistant Account Executive
As a pioneering biotech/health sciences communications agency since 1988, we have a unique understanding of our clients’ businesses. Russo Partners’ highly experienced counselors know how to translate science and medicine into clear messages that impact decision-makers in financial and business communities.
In the role of assistant account executive, you will you will use your background and interest in science to analyze biotech industry trends and specific developments within a range of therapeutic areas. You will engage with biotech entrepreneurs, science journalists, business journalists, and leaders in applied health sciences. You will assist in development of informational and educational tools, involving science writing and content development for emerging biopharma, medtech and diagnostics companies.
This position is for someone with a history of going beyond the established path with an advanced degree in a health- or science- related field. In comparison to analogous consulting work, team members engage deeply with client C-level management and maintain a flexible travel schedule. The diverse nature of client projects presents opportunities to develop a broad base of knowledge in a short period of time. In this role, you will build a network of relationships across the biotechnology industry. Advancement is based on consistent delivery of quality work that meets deadlines.
- In-depth analysis of scientific literature and industry news to track trends and engage in points of interest and debate
- Science writing and research; conception and execution of video and digital media projects
- Media relations, monitoring, reporting and measurement
- A self-starter who is detail-oriented and highly dependable
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Desire to learn new subject matter in the areas of finance, business and technology
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly; maturity and commitment; strong organizational skills
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in biology, chemistry, biomedical engineering, or related disciplines
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K and profit-sharing
- New York, NY 10001
- One year of industry experience in biotech, pharma or communications or participation in industry-related activities
Please send a detailed cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.