Back to Newsroom
Gaumard® Scientific Reports Latest U.S. Installations of Victoria™ Birthing Simulator
MIAMI, Jan. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Gaumard Scientific Company today provided an update on installations of the Victoria birthing simulator at U.S. health care educational facilities. The latest installation sites include:
- The George Washington University, The Clinical Learning & Simulation Skills Center, Washington D.C.
- Angelo State University, High-Fidelity Simulation Laboratory, San Angelo, Texas
- East Carolina University College of Nursing, Greenville, N.C.
- Elmira College, Health Sciences Center, N.Y.
- Samaritan Health Services, Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital, Health Career and Training Center Simulation Lab, Lebanon, Ore.
Click here to read more